Thursday, November 15, 2007

Taking marriage suit??

When I started searching for my wedding suite, so many confusions happened. Some people told formal suit and others asked me to go for Designer suit.

My friend Saravanan gave an idea.
- Select the suit and trail
- take photo using Mobile
- go home and watch the same
- Finalise one

My friend Thala Jateen suggested good combinations to look attractive in the Photo. He opted for formal suit; hence it can be used in business occasions. Tips given by him

- It should match with the sari of Bride
- Combination of light and dark in the same shade (If she wears light blue, I Navy blue. If Bride selects Maroon and guys light Brown or ivory)

Intha Tips yellam vechu kittu, window shoping pannunappa yedutha photos.

1 comment:

மு.கார்த்திகேயன் said...

Mappy, Kalakkuriye daa.. Nalla ella suitaiyum try panni kalakki irukka..hmm :)

குறள் 681

பால்: பொருட்பால் அதிகாரம்/Chapter: தூது / The Envoy குறள் 681: அன்புடைமை ஆன்ற குடிப்பிறத்தல் வேந்தவாம் பண்புடைமை தூதுரைப்பான் பண்பு. விளக்க...